Every kid has a sweet tooth that screams to be satisfied.
This quarter, I learned how to make desserts with the help of my mom and kuya.
The recipes below are so yummy and easy to make.
- 4 Eggs
- All purpose flour (1 Cup)
- Cocoa powder (Half Cup)
- Butter (Unsalted) (125 Grams) (Melted)
- Caster sugar or Fine white sugar (1 and a half cup)
- Melted Milk Chocolate
- Put Caster sugar,all purpose flour and cocoa powder into 1 bowl. Mix them together until combined.
- Add the melted butter into the mixture.
- Crack and put the eggs on the mixture.
- Mix it well until soft.
- Put it into the oven 200 celsius 30 minutes put the brownies when 20 minutes (When using the oven, make sure to get help from your mom)
- Melt the milk chocolate and spread on top.
No-bake Oreo Cheesecake
Ingredients and Materials :
Oreo Cookies 30 packs (each pack contain 3 cookies)
500 g cream cheese
300ml whipping cream
150g butter melted
spring-form cake pan
food processor (for crushing the cookies and mix ingredients )
Note : We used a rolling pin to crush the cookies
White Chocolate Snowies
Materials and Ingredients
- Cake Cups
- Candy Sprinkles
- White Chocolate (200g)
- Melt the white chocolate in a pan.
- Put the melted white chocolate into the beaker.
- Put melted white chocolate evenly into the cake cups
- Put the sprinkle on top
- Put it into the fridge for 2 hours
Banana ( Ripe ) 2 – 3 pcs
Vanilla extract ½ tsp
Baking powder ½ tsp
Eggs 2 pcs
Butter 50 G
Flour ½ cup
Sugar ½ cup
Baking soda 1 tsp
Salt ½s tsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Degrees
- Prepare a mixing bowl if you do not have an electric mixer.
- Add all the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix thoroughly then set aside
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Put 2 fresh eggs and mix.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture and mix well.
- Grease the pan with butter if you do not have the spray.
- Pour the final mixture.
- Use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Put it on the oven and bake for 30
- Let it cool and serve.
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies